Now in its third year, Montford Hall is reshaping the landscape of recovery for young people. We are looking for a clinician to join our clinical team and help support this exciting vision.
· Help maintain a standard of excellence in the therapeutic and 12-step facilitation components of the program.
· Assess, plan, and implement clinical treatment for a caseload of up to 8 students.
· Conduct weekly individual and group therapy sessions and periodic family therapy sessions.
· Provide weekly family support calls.
· In collaboration with other members of the student’s team, develop and regularly update the student’s Integrated Recovery Plan.
· Maintain timely and accurate documentation of clinical activities in BestNotes.
· Support the Clinical Director in facilitating the family program (e.g., webinars).
· Participate as needed in quarterly family weekend workshops.
· Participate in professional growth activities to stay abreast of job-related research and best practices, as well as to maintain all required licenses/certifications.
· Master’s Degree in Psychology, Clinical Social Work, or Counseling Psychology
· Licensure and/or advanced certification in Substance Abuse Treatment
· Licensed in North Carolina to practice in the mental health and addiction treatment field (will consider applicants practicing as Licensed Associates under supervision)
· Personal or professional experience with the 12 Steps preferred
· A minimum of 2 years working with adolescents and/or treating substance use disorders (or relevant work, internship, or practicum in the allied health professions), preferably in a residential setting
· Ability to work as part of treatment team
· Fluency with BestNotes
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Alex Kirby, Psy.D., Executive Director, at [email protected]