We are looking for exceptional candidates to work with our young adults and their families. Our therapists must be comfortable with the team approach and taking direction from our Clinical Director. He/She must have the ability to effectively work with parents, families and staff.
The role of the primary therapist is to plan and execute treatment for a caseload of 8+ students. Major responsibilities include:
1. Planning treatment
2. Conducting weekly individual therapy (60+ minutes)
3. Conducting bi-weekly family therapy (60+ minutes)
4. Conducting bi-weekly student team call (60 minutes)
5. Dedicate a minimum of two hours per week to be involved in students lives outside of al therapy.
6. Directs the Student Team
7. Assists in runaway retrievals
8. Conducts student's discharge ceremony
9. Coordinates aftercare services
10. Professional charting
11. Plan and execute one evening activity per week
To apply, the applicant must have a current Utah State license to conduct therapy. He/she will need professional documentation and charting skills. Training on dialectic behavior therapy is preferred. Experience in treating youth and young adults is preferred. Experience in residential treatment industry is preferred. Working knowledge of Family Systems Theory is required. Special training in working with emotional dysregulation is preferred. We are open to hiring green therapists that have an exceptional academic history as well as solid clinical hours.
Our therapists must be comfortable with the team approach and taking ection from our Clinical ector. He/She must have the ability to effectively work with parents, families and staff directly working with our clients. He/She must be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally.