Job Title: Primary Therapist
Job Type, FLSA: Full-time, exempt
Reports To: Clinical Director
Bridge House is a small, short-term residential program providing services to adults (ages 18-55) struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse issues. Our primary focus is on stabilization and in-depth assessment. We are located in Farmington, Utah. www.bridgehousehealth.com
Responsible for providing individual, family and group therapy as part of a multidisciplinary team. Collaborate with the team toward stabilization of the clients while assessing response to treatment intervention. Participate in developing recommendations for placement to meet long-term needs.
· Minimum of master level Mental Health professional
· Current State of Utah Licensure
· Communication, relationship and time management skills
· Ability to work cooperatively and respectfully from a team approach
· Honest, dependable, self-motivated and dedicated
· Values congruent with this agency’s philosophy and mission
· Mental health assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning and direct services, i.e., plan of care, periodic reviews, individual, group and family psychotherapy.
· Case conceptualization, consultation, and supervision to paraprofessional staff
· CPR Certification
· Knowledge of signs and symptoms of mental illness
· Knowledge of the mental health system and legal system, using it effectively
· Maintain healthy relationships, advocate for the clients to ensure needs are met according to policy and procedures
· Leadership, i.e., organizational skills, participate in the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team; use a team approach, assure adequate service delivery, compliance with all policies and procedures, etc.;
· Provide safe and law abiding transportation and on-call coverage as needed
· Open communication with Clinical Director and perform other duties as assigned
Clinical Director, Bridge House Residents, Residential Staff, Referring Professionals
To apply, please send your resume to Rod Andrus, Executive Director at [email protected].