Skyland Trail is a nonprofit psychiatric residential and community based program for adults located in Atlanta, GA. We have been a national leader for 30 years in providing innovative treatments that integrate mental, physical and spiritual health.
The National Referral Relations Representative is responsible for developing, promoting, expanding and selling clinical services for Skyland Trail in the state of Texas. This includes retaining existing referral sources, developing new referral sources, completing annual sales plans, gathering information about customer needs, maintaining Salesforce CRM, generating viable referrals from qualified referral sources in defined territories and participating in special events as needed.
· Achieve monthly and annual referral goals in accordance to marketing goals set
· Expand upon and develop out database of qualified leads from internal data, telephone canvassing, email, and networking
· Furnish leads and opportunities and work in collaboration with other departments and programs.
· Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities within Salesforce customer relationship management system
· Participate and contribute to internal and external events and activities
· Effectively organize, plan and track weekly schedules for referral sources contacts
· Conduct face-to-face contacts weekly
· Primary territory will include the state of Texas
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· MUST have 2 years’ experience minimum in sales developing new territories, preferably in behavioral health
· Proven ability to achieve sales quotas with references required
· Experience with heavy phone based qualifying
· A proven track record in prospecting, qualifying and relationship-building
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Requires working knowledge of Power Point, Word, Salesforce CRM and Excel
· Travel 50%
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Professional and positive demeanor
· Proactive / takes initiative
· Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information
· Team player and ability to work independently
· Self-starter and self-disciplined with an ability to work independently
· Good driving record