Executive director of Boys RTC
Southeast Location To Be Determined (central Florida)
Summary: New therapeutic program is looking to create a year-round academy for boys age 13-17 who have fallen into unhealthy habits with video games and problematic internet use. We seek to help students better manage their use of video games, cell phones, and online digital media; in addition to co-occurring issues. Our approach will be science-based, simple and sustainable, and grounded in the work of top industry leaders on video game addiction, internet addiction, and problem social media use.
The Executive Director will be responsible for oversight and supervision of the integrated behavioral health program. This challenging and rewarding position is responsible for providing leadership, strategic planning, and ongoing programmatic development while ensuring excellence in care delivery.
Experience with teen boys on the spectrum or ADHD helpful.
· Representing the program at high levels of professionalism to all referral sources and student families is a must.
· Promotion of company philosophy and mission to improve healthcare delivery and ensure the highest level of care to the neediest patients.
· Strategic planning and programmatic development to address key areas of patient care delivery for Behavioral Health Services.
· In tandem with the Clinical director, oversee an effective screen overuse treatment program to include an accredited academic component.
· Crisis Intervention- design and implement policies and procedures to reduce potential harm from crisis situations.
· Management of policies to ensure the appropriate treatment of co-occurring issues including Depression, ADHD, or social skill deficits.
· Evaluate the potential effectiveness of our approach to the delivery of care
· Integrated care around life skill improvement and long-term behavior change.
· Enhancement of the treatment modalities we offer, e.g. including equine therapy, group therapy, etc.
· Determine best practices, standards of service, and assist with implementation.
· Oversee nursing staff in the provision of medication management services.
· Ensures compliance with all policies, procedures, rules, regulations, and guidelines, as well as adherence to and compliance with all legislation, regulation, rules, and procedures related to the delivery of care, confidentiality, and ethics.