In Search of a GREAT Director of Marketing and Business Development for already GREAT Programs!
The CERTS Programs which include LaEuropa Academy and Mosaic House located in the beautiful Salt Lake City area, and Kolob Canyon, Moonridge Academy and Mountain Spring Preparatory Academy located in scenic Southern Utah are currently recruiting for a Director of Marketing and Business Development. This position would include marketing responsibilities for all CERTS Programs. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and leading the marketing strategies and implementation for all CERTS Programs.
- Regular travel throughout the country to conferences and marketing events.
- Tracking referral sources and supporting positive referral relationships.
- Seeking and generating new business.
- Involvement with all CERTS Programs and teams as well as the CERTS Executive Team.
- Creating and maintaining marketing collateral, website development, and social media outreach.
- Being a professional and dynamic representative of the high level of treatment and customer service that CERTS Programs are known for.
This position is full time with the ability to base out of a home office, but with frequent collaboration and time spent at each program. Excellent salary and benefits, including health, vision, dental, retirement and paid time off. Eligible candidates should have at least 4+ years in the treatment industry, with applicable marketing experience and/or training. Experience working in Admissions is a bonus. Bachelor's Degree or higher. Interested candidates should send their resume to Tawny Thomas at [email protected] Candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted by Kent Tasso after May 8th.