ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED AND SKILLED CLINICAL DIRECTOR and have a passion for providing leadership ensuring clinical excellence all while learning a new innovative clinical model?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO BE PART OF TEAM THAT VALUES relationship, enthusiasm, service excellence, team culture, accountability, and personal fulfillment?
IDEAL CANDIDATE has at least 7 years of experience working directly with families, has worked in a residential or wilderness therapy environments, and feels confident working with high conflict and complex family systems with 2 years in a supervisory role.
EQUINOX COUNSELING AND WELLNESS CENTER provides comprehensive intensive outpatient treatment services for youth and young adults struggling with psychiatric and behavioral health issues, trauma, attachment, depression, anxiety, social problems, substance abuse as well as learning differences.
This position requires someone who:
- Demonstrates excellent communication and rapport building skills with clients, parents and co-workers
- Is skilled at providing curriculum ideas, creative interventions, and “thinking outside the box” when comes to interventions, treatment and supervision with families of troubled teens and youth with ASD
- Will maintain consistent organization and management of all paperwork and administrative duties.
- Provide clinical leadership to the entire team including full coordination and oversight of therapeutic services
- Competently and confidently communicates/interacts with school professionals and other treatment providers to assist with monitoring and client support and oversee/ensure all team members are also providing excellent communication
- Assist Equinox administration in the oversight and implementation of HIPAA compliant processes ethical and lawful decision making, and sound clinical judgement being utilized in all aspects of Equinox programming
- Ensure best clinical practices combining Equinox principles and models with industry and researched based theoretical models including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Attachment, family systems, DBT, and experiential/wilderness programming
- Master's Degree (or higher). Must have a CO license as LCSW, MFT, LPC or PHD
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a family therapist working with high risk youth, families, dual diagnosis, and/or youth on the autism spectrum with additional 2 years of supervision experience
- Experience or training with DBT, Trauma Informed Care, EMDR, experiential therapy, and/or CAC certification a plus
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing/able to work on either a Saturday or Sunday and some evenings
- Must pass drug test and background check (CBI, FBI, and Central Registry)
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
Send us your resume, a cover letter, and three letters of recommendation from professional references. Please be sure to include contact information for your references.