Job : Clinical ector
Location: Bend, Oregon
Position Type: Full Time, Salaried
Travel Required: Minimal
Date Posted: 9/17/2018
HR Contact: Stacie Fox
Applications Accepted By:
Cover letter and resume
Respond directly to current job posting
Human Resources Manager
New Leaf Academy
PO Box 6454
Bend, OR 97708
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clinical supervision of Therapists and Therapeutic Advisors
• Lead weekly treatment team meetings
• Evaluate students' therapeutic needs and provide training or information to the treatment team to help the team provide and design effective interventions to facilitate students' progress.
• Meet regularly with the Program ector to coordinate the interface of treatment services and program management.
• Assume responsibility for the management of the program if Program ector is not present.
• Train therapists (as needed) and therapeutic advisors on effective group counseling techniques and monitor group effectiveness.
• Provide individual therapy to students if needed.
• Support therapists in the facilitation of family therapy as needed.
• Ensure the coordination of communication with the academic team and maintain communication with the Academic ector.
• Facilitate Family Seminar, Family Workshop or components of the family program as needed.
• Conduct trainings for groups of staff and parents as needed.
• Ensure therapists' timely completion of treatment plans, progress notes, group notes and family notes by utilizing an effective recording system.
• Review all students' treatment plans regularly.
• Network with educational consultants, industry programs, schools, and private providers to establish trusting relationships that assist in the execution of marketing objectives.
• Responsible for quality records reviews to be done quarterly and arranged with the Associate ector.
• Participate as a member of the management team of NLA.
• Assume responsibility for the health and safety of students and staff of New Leaf Academy. This includes participating in any health and safety trainings, drills or procedures; advising the management team of any health and safety concerns; and ensuring that supervisees are following health and safety procedures.
• Follow all policy and procedures and monitor therapeutic team compliance with policy and procedures.
• Advise NLA on any policy or procedural revisions/additions needed for clinical services.
• Participate in Quality Assurance efforts by reviewing student files periodically at the request of the Associate ector and tracking compliance and appropriateness.
• Participate in a week long on-call rotation every 4 to 6 weeks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related field.
• Must be licensed as a mental health professional LCSW, LPC, LMFT or higher.
• Minimum of five years of experience with inpatient, outpatient and/or mental health care preferable in a residential program setting and two years post licensure experience.
• Must have ect clinical, case management and group leadership experience.
• Strong clinical and interpersonal skills, ability to lead and ect the work of others.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• CPR, First Aid or willingness to certify
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to work with high needs girls in a group setting
• Excellent personal boundaries with children
• Experience presenting at conferences
• Experience planning and facilitating retreats and workshops
• Experience with Best Notes
• Certification and training in EMDR and DBT
New Leaf Academy is a highly clinical therapeutic boarding school that serves girls ages 10-15. The culture at New Leaf is one of laboration and team work. We are looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal skills and a work history of laboration and treatment by team.